Does it ever stop??? I'm thinking no.
Sooooooooooo. Not much has changed. School is school, I guess mid-terms are next week, who knew?? (not me). This just in, Michelle and I are apparently the "teacher's pets", that's definitely something we've never experienced.. because in our class, EVERYONE was the teachers pet. (That's a little homeschool humor for all those public schoolers out there...) Just little things that our prof does, they make us laugh. Examples:
She'll stare this one kid down for talking in class, and never forget it. Like I mean, he's learned his lesson, he doesn't talk anymore, you can stop staring at him for literally a full minute.
She'll make sure "you girls [us] are ok???? Is your computer working? Boys, see if you can help." While our computers are juuust fine.
She'll always agree with us in class (partly because we have all the answers because we actually do our homework.....) while telling everyone else they're wrong. haha.
SHE SMILESSSSSS AT US! That's huge! Most people don't even think she is physically able to, but she is.
Tuesday she told me "your mom did an excellent job homeschooling you girls"..... riiiight after we were done meeting about my paper, which was about how my mom DIDN'T teach us, we are pretty much self-taught. (I was THISCLOSE to asking her: "did you even read my paper????".. I didn't.)
Today she told me some of her best students are actually homeschooled, while we rode up with her in the elevator, awesome, and everyone from our class saw, even better. (For those of you unfamiliar with my "humor", when you see "awesome" that's usually sarcasm... at least in this case it is)
So, I'm enjoying my time as the teachers' pet, because I know it won't last forever... let's just hope it lasts through the semester. I'd really love an "A" in this class :)
HAHAHAHAHA! That NEVER happens to me! Ok, it happened to me once: Professor Stamenevich, for Solid Biomechanics. I think he liked me because I got %100 percent on two tests (that does not happen often -- no kidding, not exagerating, Jesus helped me study). It was a little funny, bc he was a guy, though.
ReplyDeleteNow I HAVE to blog the dream I just had!